Also known as three card Poker, Brag is a fast paced variation of Poker where the player aims to get a better hand than the dealer. Players can also choose to place a separate bet on the Pair Plus option.
PLAY BRAG IN IRELAND’S PREMIER CASINO
HOW TO PLAY BRAG
- The game involves two independent bets – Pair Plus and Ante. The player makes a bet on either or both.
- Players are dealt three cards face down. Once all cards have been dealt, pick up your cards to view.
- If you placed an Ante bet and think your hand is high enough to beat the dealer, continue to play, placing an additional bet on play that is equal to your original Ante bet.
- If don’t think your hand will beat the dealer’s or you do not have a Pair, then you can fold and your bets will be collected.
- Once all players have placed a bet or folded, the dealer will turn his/her cards face up.
The Sporting Emporium offers the best in live Brag from 6pm to 6am, in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Enjoy playing at our luxurious tables with professional, friendly dealers and a private, relaxed atmosphere.
NEW TO BRAG?
Why not ask our Dealers to give you a quick demonstration?